Job Title/Designation: Regional Sales Manager
Rules and Responsibilities:
- Generating revenue from Government, Private and other large accounts.
- Managing pre & post tendering activities.
- Managing new product range in the territory.
- Establish good relationships with Consultants, Architects, Government Officials, Educational Institutions and other key influences.
- Planning and execution of sales strategies in the assigned region.
- Coordinating with the Operations team in managing collections from various accounts.
- Gathering market intelligence of the competitors, products, pricing etc.
- Regular updating of Product knowledge.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Minimum 4 years of Institutional Sales experience.
Presenting to Architects, CEO level and Administrative Heads (preferably collectors, Secretaries in Govt, Ministers) and other such senior decision/pulicy makers.
Candidate has to be headquartered in Mumbai/Pune.
Candidate who knows the local language.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund